martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

The best concert, Scorpions

Well, the concert it happened


If I remember correctly, the concert took place in 2012 in the Movistar Arena, that day the German band of rock and heavy metal, Scorpions, gave us an amazing show. They have been playing since the 60s and have achieved countless awards, now, training has to Klaus Maine as a singer, Rudolf Schenker on rhythm guitar, also Matthias Jabs on lead guitar, Powel Mociwoda on bass and James Kottak on drums.

One of his most famous songs is Wind of Change, which is about the hope for a world seeking peace, after the division that marked the Cold War, but are also great songs, Hollidays, You and I, Send me an angel, Rock you like a hurricane and more, this last in particular is one of my favorites on the rock because it is powerful, is powerful and makes me want to rockear.En the concert I felt anxious, because it was the first time I saw them live, I remember the atmosphere, because it was made almost 4 years. However, I enjoyed it, because they played all my favorite songs including I mentioned.

1 comentario:

  1. Maybe we listen different music but definitely the concerts are the best experience ever

    ResponderEliminar