lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

A PLACE I WOULD LIKE VISIT



Since I was a children I enjoy of the tv program that showsme extrange places and cultures, maybe for this I decide study anthropology, because it career allowsme know all this. But my interest is more than the extrange, for me, the timeline is very important, the stuff that happen in the present aren`t important as a stuff that happened in the past, for this reason, I chose the archaeology as a specialization, cause archaeology permit that I know th events in the human past.

So, since my childhood, I want travel to the famous places in terms of the archaeology,for example Egypt and all Africa, Easter Island, Greece and all Europe etc. And now, I not only know this places, but I wish work in this places, I want to do archaeology. A topic of my interest is the religión, so I want tu study the diferent religious and rituals system in the earlier human groups in this countrys. In Easter Island and Polynesian I wish study the canibalism or the navegation rutes between diferents island. In Egypt and Africa is the origin of the civilization, and well, in Greece, the mythology is fascinating.


In conclusión, my choice is in function of a intelectual interest, and I don’t have one interest, so I wish travel arround the world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario