martes, 18 de octubre de 2016

Definitely for me, the music is very important, is the mechanism through which I live my life, because, it go whith my diferent moods, for example, when I ' m bored or tired, some of rock or heavy metal, manages to cheer me, or when I was sad or angry, help me to think in other topics. 

For me, the best music is in general rock and heavy metal music, for the reasons that I was explain in the introduction. Now, are many kind of music that dislike me in general form all tropical music, or rap, or the new chilean cumbia, or villera and especially musicians such as Chinoy, Nano Stearn or Manuel "chloroform" Garcia, I dont know, this kind of music is so poor and annoying, and the last three also are very boring. 

When I was a kid, I listened to the radio and record my own tapes whith the radio's music, praying that the speaker did not speak in the midst of recording. Later when I had my first PC, I started to burn my own CD's and after, to use my own portable devices such as CD players, mini disc players, or mp3 players, and whith the Internet, I started to download music from internet and this form hear it in the cellphone.


For me, there no a special song, its relative, can be possible that like me an album, a band, or maybe only a song, as I say, it depends of my moods. But it’s clear that are some kind of music that I doesn’t want in my life. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario