jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

ART

The art for me is relevant  only in the archaeological sense. I am not interested in the artist’s emotion, for me is more interesting  the art used as an  interpretative  tool, if example, the rock art as a indicator of world view. But,  why is more interesting the rock art and no for example the conceptual art? Because  conceptual art, is present only in contemporary societies, and represent the individuality of an artist more than the society’s world view. So I am not visit art museums, because  bores me, with exception of pre columbian art museums.

I don’t  have artista skills, but  doesn’t matter, for me is more importan maybe know play chess, or know cook, however, I think that really like me learn to play electric guitar, or learn to sing  (yes, because music is art too). In the other hand,  are “artistic expresions” that I really reject, for example the graffiti, because with the excuse of the neglect, this “artista” do serius damage to architectural and cultural heritage,  for this reasosns the graffiti must be regulate.

An a interest point to analize the art, is the material to do “art”, because the people think the art is only possible in a canvas, but, the reality is that many  ancient cultures such as mapuche, did art with rock, Wood, even with human bones ( flutes for example ). But in this case the discusision is  about its arto or  craftwork. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario