domingo, 13 de noviembre de 2016

THE MOVIES OF MY LIFE



I really don´t go to cinema very often, it's expensive, also, not always are movies that I like. I don't like the dramas, or romantic movies, no less the "cine arte" , I like the horror and the action movies, only a little, maybe to see them in my home, but not to buy a ticket. I like the comedy, with actors like Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey or Jack Black, they are very very hilarious. But definitely, my favorites movies are the adventure movies, or fantastic movies, the most of them are sagas, some of them are classic for example: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the future or Jurasic Park, other sagas are most new but equally good, for example Harry Potter, The lord of the Rings (and the hobbit) or Pirates of the Caribbean. So say that I have a favourite director is complex, but maybe could be Steven Spielberg or Peter Jackson.

The last film that I saw? mmm, in premiere, was Captain América, civil war, but in general, in my home I saw Fatal Atraction. In the other hand, the best film That I have seen this year, well, I dont have a unique election, cause usually I saw the movies more than once, so, I can see many great films more of one chance on the year, although I supose that I always believe that the Lord of the Ring is the best film.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario