jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

POST 8: SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Hollydays in summer? No, I don’t think so, my summer is basically work, because I need money, besides, since this year in the university, I can’t work part time, I have seven signatures, I don’t have time for work, and for this reason I don’t have money to travel, maybe when I will be a profesional, I will be able to visit many diferent places.
However, at the beginning of march in the next year, I will going to Pto Natales, to visit my mother and my city, I pretend visit it for two weeks, you can ask me, why go to Pto Natales in this date? The reason is simple, because is low season, my city is a touristic place, then all prices are high, the most of touristic services are design for the foreigner tourist, and in minor proportion, to national tourist. For example the pubs, restaurants, lodging are very expensive, but for the foreigner this doesn’t matter. In the other hand (and it is good) Torres del Paine National Park is cheaper to national tourist almost a 75% more cheap. I go to Pto Natales every two years, so I miss the place, my mom, and obviously the food, I love the patagonian food, curanto with chapalele, milcaos, asado al palo, etc…But sadly, I don’t have more money for spend more time in this place, I whish can do the “W” or the “O” traking circuir in the Torres del Paine national park or visit the ventisqueros, ore ven only go across the patagonian field.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario