jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

POST 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Well, for me it would be great to be able to continue post-graduate studies in archeology, because there are several topics that interest me, for example in Chile, I would like to specialize in Easter Island and Polynesia. On the other hand, I would also like to study about Egypt and other ancient cultures of the biblical period, and who has not been attracted to classical Greek culture? Or to medieval times? Without doubt along my career, I would like to be able to aproach all those areas, and having post-graduate studies in them would be ideal. However, it is not in my plans to continue only studying for eternity, I believe that the continuity of studies can do it along with my working life, because these studies demand a much bigger expense and especially because working in a certain area of ​​archeology already At the same time, to obtain post-graduate studies in this area is a good way to improve the curriculum, and so in the future to be able to obtain better employment possibilities, not to mention that in terms of science, our knowledge must always be Improved and updated, so scientific knowledge progresses.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario