jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

POST 5: MY FUTURE JOB

Well, the job of my dream is archaeologist, cause this reason I am studying archaeology, I think that the best part of this job, is that you dont need use a suit, or live in a routine behind a desk, I hate the office job, I hate thhe idea of work doing the same day after day and be one more of the bunch. Besides, be an archaeologist allow me work on site some times and for this is great to me. About work to the goverment… I don’t have any problema with it, doesn’t matter to me who being my boss, whenever he pay me, I could work in government, in a University or even for a big company I don’t care. I think that the ancient cultures such as biblical cultures are a very insterest field of work, Really the salary forme is not relevan, always that be reasonable, more important to me is have a good experience, get knowledge and become a great sicentis.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario